Post Graduate Programme in Digital Marketing and Branding Enroll Now Overview Total Duration Course Type 421 Hours Classroom + Online Strong Foundation Accelerated Programme Intensive Learning Global Certification Learn how to create integrated Digital Marketing plan while you get prepared for certifications from Google and Facebook Intensive Learning: Instructor led classroom training for 281 hours…
Post Graduate Programme in Full Stack Java Programming
|Total Duration||Course Type|
|318 Hours||Instructor Led Learning|
- Programme will help you to acquire the set of skills required to be an all-round software engineer.
- Instructor led learning with guided practice.
- Professional programme grant you to be an expert in the field of Front-End, Back-End and Application development.
- NIIT provides you placement assistance ensuring you get the job of your choice.
TOUCH WITH US
PGP java programming is the quickest way from college to a career in I.T. sector. This is a professional program of 314 hours of classroom learning for graduates along with 140 hours of guided practice. The industry-endorsed syllabus combined with NIIT’s quality training not only equips you with advanced IT skills for Full Stack Programming, but also nurtures a complete industry- ready professional.
Done over 90 days with a pattern of 4 hrs * 6 days a week , the programme trains you to gain expertise in front-end, back-end, web development, application development and software development technologies at different levels which provides an edge over others in the extremely demanding field of software development. It will help you cut through the clutter and be ahead of others from the very first step you take in the industry.
Java is the most popular programming language for Android smartphone applications as well as for developing new-age technology like the Internet of Things. Knowledge of this language ensures a big boost to your career, right from the start.
The programme will encompass the various aspects of enterprise app development and covers the following objectives:
- Build Programming logic and fundamentals
Angular JS and React JS
- Work with Database and Back end – RDBMS and SQL Programming
- Programme with Platforms and Middleware – Programming in Java
Hibernate, Spring and Rest; Node JS
- Capstone Project
- Professional Skills and Interview Prep
- Foundation of software development, object oriented-ness, and its implementation using C++.
- Sharpen problem-solving and logic building aptitude by gaining expertise in data structures and algorithms.
- Proficiency in Java.
- Foundation in database management and proficiency in SOL programming.
- Mastery in HTML5, CSS3 and Java script, tools which are used by everyday web page coders.
- Proficiency in servlets, MVC, JSP, and Web applications life cycle.
- Master Spring and Hibernate and gain expertise in advanced java application framework.
- Proficiency in the front-end and back-end application frameworks.
- Master the concepts of react JS to develop skills for a successful client-side application developer.
- Communication to client-server using restful API.
- Capstone Project.
- Professional skills and cracking your first interview.
Undergraduate Learners who have completed Class XII with >=60% or who have appeared Class XII can enrol for the Advanced Program in Full Stack Software Engineering.
The course curriculum design is path-breaking and includes several aspects, each one designed to build a strong foundation for the domain, and help the learner gain an ability for constant learning, not just for his first job but for life. Some salient features are mentioned below:
- Project-based learning to help the learner apply his knowledge into projects that simulate real-world situations.
- Objective-driven sessions to constantly keep the learner and his mentor focused on the immediate task at hand while constantly ascending a well-defined spiral of learning.
- A telescopic laying out of the three Terms to provide a clear line of sight and a pursuit of a destination and to give confidence to the learner on the end objectives.
- Guided Practice (GP) sessions to offer every learner an opportunity to polish his learning at a pace that is comfortable for him. In a stress-free environment, Guided Practice enables the learner to also go beyond the classroom inputs and build more practice hours– something that his potential employers will find valuable and different.
- Expert Faculty – Recognized practitioner experienced in related field interacting with students. Apart from guiding students on concepts and its implementation, he will pose challenges to students to take up daily and weekly task leading to Project being developed.
- Guided Practice – Guided Practice is technology based and can be undertaken at learner’s convenience, at home or any other stress free environment. It is embedded within the program between the Terms.
- Reference Material – Material referred by a student to obtain answers to queries generated during the learning process. Students can refer to different types of reference material, such as eBooks, video, and web links.
There are as such no pre-requisites for enrollments except the eligibility criteria.
There are 3 Program Titles that the Learner can enrol for within the Full Stack Software Engineering Program:
- Foundation Program in Full Stack Software Engineering – covering Term1 and GP1
- Professional Program in Full Stack Software Engineering – covering Term1 and Term 2 ; GP1 and GP2.
- Advanced Program in Full Stack Software Engineering – covering all Term 1, 2 and 3; GP1 and GP2.
At the end of this program, the learner will be able to:
- Develop Web Applications using Java stack technologies
- Develop Enterprise Applications using Java stack technologies
- Front end development
- Back end development
- Software Development