Post Graduate Programme in Digital Marketing and Branding Enroll Now Overview Total Duration Course Type 421 Hours Classroom + Online Strong Foundation Accelerated Programme Intensive Learning Global Certification Learn how to create integrated Digital Marketing plan while you get prepared for certifications from Google and Facebook Intensive Learning: Instructor led classroom training for 281 hours…
Post Graduate Programme in Banking & Finance
|Total Duration||Course Type|
|394 Hours||Classroom + Online|
- Become an expert in Banking & Financial softwares like Finacle & Tally
- Intensive Learning: Instructor led classroom training for 254 hours with online guided practice for 140 hours
- Comprehensive Programme mapped with Certification from IIM Bangalore by edX
TOUCH WITH US
The focus of the program is to craft proficient entry-level professionals who are proficient in the banking and finance domain, along with sales and customer relationship management skills. The program creates much sought-after, industry-ready professionals for the Banking & Finance sector. The program is offered with 100% placement assistance with partner organizations who are some of the leaders in the Banking & Finance sector.
- Broad holistic understanding of the Banking & Finance industry
- Detailed knowledge about various banking products and services
- Master the skills and techniques for selling banking and financial products
- Prepares the students for NISM Series V-A certification
- Tally ERP.9 software latest modules: TDS (Tax Deducted at Source) and GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Analysis of the investment needs of customers and customize their portfolios
- Tools and Techniques of Financial Analysis using Excel
- How to manage customer relationships
- Retail banking operations including hands-on experience in Finacle
- Application of SMAC (Social Media, Mobile, Analytics & Cloud) in Banking & Finance
- Blockchain technology and bitcoins along with the regulatory concerns/challenges
- How to prepare and deliver a professional presentation
- Professional skills and cracking your first interview
- Overview of Banking and Finance
- Banking Products & Services
- Persuasion & Negotiation Techniques
- Working with Tally.ERP9 -Level 1
- Financial Planning & Wealth Management
- Financial Analysis using Excel
- Customer Relationships
- Working with Tally.ERP9 -Level 2
- Overview of Fintech
- Retail Branch Operations
- SMAC (Social Media, Mobile, Analytics, Cloud) in Banking & Finance
- Managing Sales Pipeline & Sales Team
- Professional Skills Training
- Making Effective Presentation
Graduate Learners from any stream who want to have a rewarding career in Banking & Finance (B & F) industry.
The design of the curriculum is path-breaking and includes several aspects, each one designed to build a strong foundation for the domain, and help the Learner gain an ability for constant learning, not just for his first job but for life.
- Project-based learning helps the Learner apply his knowledge into projects that simulate real-world situations.
- Objective-driven sessions constantly keep the Learner and his mentor focused on the immediate task at hand while constantly ascending a well-defined spiral of learning.
- A telescopic laying out of the three Terms in each Career Series Program provide a clear line of sight and a pursuit of a destination and shall give confidence to the Learner on the end objectives.
- Guided Practice (GP) offers every Learner an opportunity to polish his learning at a pace that is comfortable for him. In a stress-free environment, Guided Practice enables the Learner to also go beyond the classroom inputs and build more practice hours– something that his potential employers will find valuable and different. Guided Practice is technology based and can be undertaken at Learner’s convenience, at home or any other stress free environment. It is embedded within the Program between the Terms.
- Unique Curriculum: The Program covers almost all the important concepts of the B & F industry. Instead of narrowing down on specific topics pertaining to specific sectors like banking or insurance, the student will have an exposure to the entire width of the B & F industry.
- Distinct Program Design & Delivery Mechanism: The entire Program is classified into three distinct terms that consist of modules. The delivery for the entire career Program is customized for the convenience of the undergraduate and graduate segments.
- Healthy Mix of Technical Skills & Soft Skills: This Program intends to train not only the banking and financial skills and concepts to the Learners but also the soft skills like persuasion and negotiation techniques, selling skills, customer relationship management skills which have assumed great importance in today’s B&F industry.
- Extensive hands-on skills: The student will gain competence on the most popular banking software in India i.e. Finacle and the most widely used accounting software in India i.e. Tally.
- Guided Practice: Apart from the regular Instructor Led Training (ILT) classroom sessions, the Learners will have access to online lessons on Training.com, which will be available on a self-paced mode.
- Expert Faculty with domain knowledge will deliver the Program. This will help the leaner to apply concepts in real world.
- Placement Assisted Program- . Learners successfully completing all 3 Terms of the Program and meeting Placement norms will be eligible for Placement Assistance and Learner will be facilitated for his/her first job; in accordance with the Learner Academic Policy .
Topics covered will be: Overview of Banking and Finance, Banking Products & Services, Persuasion & Negotiation Techniques, Accounting using Tally.ERP9, Financial Planning & Wealth Management, Financial Analysis using Excel, Customer Relationships, Taxation using Tally.ERP9, Overview of Fintech, Retail Branch Operations, SMAC (Social Media, Mobile, Analytics, Cloud) in Banking & Finance, Managing Sales Pipeline & Sales Team, Professional Skills Training, Making Effective Presentation etc.
There are as such no pre-requisites for enrollments except the eligibility criteria.
There are 3 Program Titles that the Learner can enrol for within the Banking & Finance Program
- Foundation Program in Banking & Finance – covering Term1 and Guided Practice1
- Professional Program in Banking & Finance – covering Term1 and Term 2; Guided Practice1 and Guided Practice2.
- Post Graduate Program in Banking & Finance – covering all Term 1, 2 and 3; Guided Practice1 and Guided Practice2.