Advanced Java is the whole lot that goes past Core Java – most importantly the APIs described in Java Enterprise Edition, includes Servlet programming, Web Services, the Persistence API, and many others. It is a Web & Enterprise software development platform which basically follows customer & server architecture.
Introduction to Advanced Java
Need for Advance Java
- Advance Java i.E. JEE (Java Enterprise Edition) gives you the library to understand the Client-Server architecture for Web Application Development which Core Java doesn’t support.
- J2EE is platform Independent, Java Centric environment for developing, building & deploying Web-based totally applications on line. It additionally includes a fixed of offerings, APIs, and protocols, which affords the functionality this is vital for growing multi-tiered, internet-based totally applications.
- You might be able to work with Web and Application Servers like Apache Tomcat, Glassfish and many others and apprehend the communication over HTTP protocol. But, in Core Java, it isn’t viable.
- There are plenty of Advance Java frameworks like Spring, JSF, Struts and many others. Which enable you to broaden a at ease transaction based web apps for the domains like E-Commerce, Banking, Legal, Financial, Healthcare, Inventory and so on.
- To paintings and understand the recent technology like Hadoop and Cloud offerings, you should be prepared with middle and superior Java principles.
I wish you understood why Advanced Java is crucial. For your higher expertise, I have divided this article into 3 sections. Each of these segment deals with one of the most crucial ideas of advanced Java:
- JDBC (Java DataBase Connectivity)
- Java Servlets
- JSP (Java Servlet Pages)
So, now permit’s start our dialogue and understand the concept of Java Database Connectivity, a helpful device to engage with the database.